“Prof. Krevolin is one of the most dedicated and inspired writing teachers I have ever known.”
Chris Vogler, Author of The Writer’s Journey
“Nobody knows how to teach screenwriters how to bring their stories to the next level better than Prof. K. Buy this DVD. Do it. Now!”
Jeff Arch (Sleepless in Seattle)
All first drafts are lousy.
The difference between work that sells and work that is rejected is usually determined by the writer’s ability to revise.
This is a hands-on title, helping you to learn the fine art of rewriting.
Learn to constructively criticize your own writing and bring it to the next level:
- How to use human physiological response to storytelling.
- How to avoid the storytelling No-nos.
- How to format so you look like a pro.
- How to increase readability and sale-ability.
- How to rewrite and revise like a Hollywood pro.
- How to know when a script is ready.