“Thanks to your methods, I have 5 production companies and 3 agencies reviewing my script.”
Ed Abramson, Screenwriter
“I made five separate pitches following your suggestions and every company I met with asked to see my screenplay. Now comes the hard part, polishing this script ’till it shines. Thanks again.”
Anne Winn, Screenwriter
“After our pitch session I pitched 12 producers. Eight took my one sheet and four asked for the script. A couple even said, ‘Great job,’ after I implemented your suggested changes!”
Susan Raby-Dunne, Screenwriter, Canada
Whether you’re on the phone or at a pitch fest, this title shows you how to guarantee that the people in power will read your screenplay.
- The 4 stages to a powerful pitch: relationship, revelation, request, and reaction.
- The 10 key elements of any story.
- The most powerful way to begin your pitch.
- Insuring success at a pitch fest.
- Avoiding the 5 biggest pitching mistakes.
- The 2 ways to close the deal—and which works best for you.
- What to do after they say “yes.”
View Trailer Watch Excerpt