“Jeff is a master teacher who truly understands the art and technique of the screenplay. His course is worth its weight in gold.”
Chris Brancato, Writer/Producer (The Flash, Hannibal, Hoodlum)
Use the power of Dilemma, Crisis, Decision & Action, and Resolution to create gripping dramatic action and dynamically expand the power of your plot:
- Put your protagonist in a truly tough spot—a Dilemma of magnitude—two equally painful choices, then hyper-compress that at the point of Crisis.
- Decision & Action in the face of Crisis reveals the true character of the protagonist.
- The way in which the protagonist resolves the dilemma expresses the Theme of the piece.
- Go to the heart of your plot and create gripping dramatic action.
- Be able to consistently make any script work.