“Best seminar I took all weekend”…”Remarkable!”…”Great presentation”…”Great. Dry sense of humor.”…”Super excellent”…”Great tips.”
Attendees at Robert’s lecture at Expo 3
Learn the multiple techniques that will keep the reader in your “created reality” throughout your script. Study the most common mistakes made by professional and advanced screenwriters.
- The best exercises to understand the medium.
- What you think is “on the page” often is not.
- Scene Slugs that tie the script into a “friendly read.”
- Prose vs. film talk.
- Is each character worth $100,000?
- Are you the invisible screenwriter?
Think like a reader and you’ll write like a professional!
About Robert Flaxman
Robert Flaxman is a Producer-Director-Writer-DPEditor. As a screenplay consultant, Robert was rated #1 by Creative Screenwriting in its “Analyzing the Script Analysts” review (Vol. 6, No 5). His clients have written and/or directed films for: Warner Bros, Screen Gems, Morgan Creek Productions, HBO, Hughes Entertainment, Walt Disney Pictures, ABC Productions and MGM.